Become a b+b "IT" Girl! May 20 2014
Hey, hey. I need you! Yep, this is my first ever model call + your first shot of becoming a b+b it girl. I cannot promise a hefty paycheck, or fancy cars, or even overnight stardom, but I can put a little extra bling in your jewelry box.
How to become a b+b star (listen up, there are a couple of ways):
1. Submit a photograph of yourself (or friends) in your fave b+b pretties. Yes, this option means you have to already own something from bird+beau. It also means that you style your outfit, pick your photo shoot locale, and don't have to feel weird in front of a big camera if you don't want to. That said, there are a few guidelines...
- Photos should be of good quality. Please no crazy filters or super low-res images.
- Do not wear anything with logos. Keep it simple so that the jewelry is clearly seen.
- These can totally be in whatever setting... hanging out listening to albums, brunching with bloody marys, or visiting the art museum.
2. Live in Raleigh or be willing to come hang out with me for a day. This option does not require you to own any b+b wares, but you will need to dress semi-cutely and come prepared to be silly, drink bloody marys, and maybe go to the art museum. Also, you will have to feel weird being photographed by me and my tiny camera. Guidelines...
- To be considered, please send me a headshot of some sort (bathroom selfies are okay if you have no others).
- Include your name, age, + where you live.
Please email all submissions to me at kristinaustin [at] birdandbeau.com -- put something like "Model Call" in the subject line.
This is meant to be pretty casual, but I will have a little something for you to agree to so that I can fairly use your image(s). Only those with self-submissions (option 1) that are selected for use will be awarded. "Payment" for images will not be monetary, but rather in jewelry or b+b credit (tbd). Any models requesting option 2 [AND selected] will be awarded jewelry or b+b credit for their time, regardless of how the images turn out.
Please comment or contact me with any questions!